- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Hill - Booth
Jerry and Joyce Cooley of Cape Girardeau and Russell Hill of McClure, Ill., announce the engagement of their daughter, Leah Elizabeth Ann Hill, to Joshua David Booth, both of St. Louis. He is the son of David Booth of Taylorville, Ill., and Tiernay Swan of Virginia, Ill.
Hill is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and master's degree in library and information science from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. She is a research librarian and digital marketing manager at Missouri Partnership in St. Louis.
Booth is a graduate of Beardstown High School in Beardstown, Ill. He received a bachelor of fine arts degree from the University of Illinois. He is a graphic designer at St. Louis University School of Law.
A June 3 wedding is planned at Piper Palm House at Tower Grove Park in St. Louis.