- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 1/7/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 7:43 a.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 8:21 a.m., alarm activation on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 11:06 a.m., emergency medical service on Lynwood Hills Drive.
* At 11:09 a.m., a fire call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 12:42 p.m., a medical assist on North Park Avenue.
* At 3:08 p.m., a good intent call on William Street.
* At 3:40 p.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 5:15 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 6:18 p.m., a medical assist on Lorraine Drive.
* At 6:21 p.m., emergency medical service on Perryville Road.
* At 8:58 p.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 9 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.