- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man charged with assault after incident at Cape bar (06/24/16)1
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Cape Girardeau fire report 1/7/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 7:43 a.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 8:21 a.m., alarm activation on North Henderson Avenue.
* At 11:06 a.m., emergency medical service on Lynwood Hills Drive.
* At 11:09 a.m., a fire call on South Sprigg Street.
* At 12:42 p.m., a medical assist on North Park Avenue.
* At 3:08 p.m., a good intent call on William Street.
* At 3:40 p.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 5:15 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 6:18 p.m., a medical assist on Lorraine Drive.
* At 6:21 p.m., emergency medical service on Perryville Road.
* At 8:58 p.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 9 p.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.