- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 1/7/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessica Elizabeth Sylvester, 20, 7 Village Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Dewayne Lamont Presberry, 24, 3020 Boutin Drive, was arrested on a parole violation warrant.
* Jereome Everett Riley, 63, 1248 Linden St., was arrested on suspicion of a peace disturbance.
* Jamal Nigelle Bird, 18, 623 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Clarence Earl Geiger II, 21, 103 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for possession of marijuana and on a Pulaski County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Naomi J. Johnson, 48, 917 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
* Lindsay M. Swan, 25, 1435 Whitener St., was arrested on a Madison County, Ill., warrant for larceny.
* Jessica E. Sylvester, 20, 7 Village Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Dewayne L. Presberry, 24, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a parole violation warrant.
* David E. Robinson, 54, 2743 Hawthorne St., was arrested on a Missouri state probation and parole warrant for absconding parole.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported theft.
* Prescriptions, a cell phone, money, IDs and a Social Security card were reported stolen at 121 East Rodney Drive.
* Cell phones and cassette tapes were reported stolen at 1248 Linden St.
* Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway, reported clothing stolen.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 20 N. Pindwood Lane.
* A vehicle's side mirrors were reported broken at 409 Sheridan Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1404 Lexington Ave.
* Forgery was reported.
* A 40-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 24-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Forgery was reported.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported failure to return rental property.
* A 50-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 44-year-old man was placed in protective custody.