- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jacqueline Brand, 44, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Jan. 3, 2011, at her home.
She was born Feb. 3, 1966, in St. Louis.
Survivors include seven sons, Joe Brand, Kevin Cole, Maximilian Smith, Mark Brand, Alexander Parrow, Abraham Parrow, Kenneth Parrow, all of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Sabrina Cambell of Cape Girardeau; seven sisters; two brothers; numerous nieces and nephews; and other relatives.
A graveside service will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Fairmount Cemetery, with the Rev. Johnnie Thomas officiating.
Arrangements by Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
Memorials may be made to the funeral home to help defray cost of the funeral.
To leave online condolences visit www.crainsonline.com.