- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
UNIONTOWN, Mo. -- Michael E. Frentzel, 62, of Uniontown died Thursday, Dec. 30, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 23, 1948, in Cape Girardeau, son of the late Theodosius J. and Erna Meinz Frentzel. He and Lavern Weber were married Oct. 18, 1969.
Survivors include his wife; four children, Renee (Wayne) Meyer, Brian Frentzel (fiancee Tracy Bodenschatz), Thomas Frentzel (friend Kendra Kramer), Amy Frentzel (friend Todd Huber); two sisters, Kathy (Bob) Dillahay of Uniontown, Elaine (Rick) Ponder of Sharpsville, Ind.; seven grandchildren, Tori, Trevor and Trey Frentzel, Kylee and Kaden Meyer, McKenzie and Tanner Slinkard; in-laws, Erna (Eilert) Mahnken and Harlan (Linda) Weber; and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a nephew, Eric Dillahay.
Mr. Frentzel was a livestock relocation specialist. He held various church offices and was a member of Grace Lutheran Church, Heartland Social Club, and received the FFA American Farmer Award.
Visitation will be from and 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. today at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Grace Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Relay for Life at Heartland Social Club, Saxony Lutheran High School, Immanuel Lutheran School Building Fund or United in Christ Lutheran School in Frohna, Mo.