- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Ruch - Petzoldt
Mindy Lee Ruch and Justin Todd Petzoldt exchanged vows Aug. 21, 2010, at St. Maurus Catholic Church in Biehle, Mo. The Rev. Tony Dattilo performed the ceremony. Pam Horrell, aunt of the bride, provided music. Vocalists were Ashley Schott, cousin of the bride, and Shelly Meier.
The bride is the daughter of Matt and Teri Ruch of Daisy. The groom is the son of Jerry and Darlene Petzoldt of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Emily Ruch of Daisy, sister of the bride. Matron of honor was Katie Miesner of Frohna, Mo. Bridesmaids were Amy Thomas, Laura Glueck and Shelly Meier of Jackson, and Lexie Myers of Cape Girardeau.
Jeff Walter of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Brandon Petzoldt, brother of the groom; Jared Suhr and John Oehl, all of Jackson, Ryan Ruch of Jacksonville, Fla., brother of the bride; and Nick Schmidt of Fredericktown, Mo. Ushers were Chad Schuessler and Daniel Leimbach of Jackson, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighters were Paige DeWeese of Springfield, Ill., cousin of the bride, and Wade Petzoldt of Jackson, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Ellie Buechlein, daughter of Jason and Beth Buechlein and cousin of the bride.
Megan Kuntze attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Jackson Knights of Columbus Hall. Servers were Marsha Leckrone and Gladys Hency, aunts of the bride, and Kathy Saupe, aunt of the groom.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 20 at the church hall.
Mrs. Petzoldt is a 2003 graduate of Oak Ridge High School. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital and Fountainbleau Lodge.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed by Cape Girardeau Public Works Department and is a farmer.
After a cruise to the Bahamas, the couple is residing in Jackson.