- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Wilson - Gibson
Mallory Wilson and Ryan Gibson were married May 29, 2010, at First Presbyterian Church. The Rev. Ron Watts performed the ceremony. Pianist was Chris Nall, and violinists were Liesl Schoenberger and Ron Brown, all of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Windall and Dee Dee Wilson of Cape Girardeau, and Rodney and Emily Gibson of Sikeston, Mo.
Maid of honor was Macy Wilson of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride, and matron of honor was Jessica Stratton of Charleston, Mo., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Angela Hiler and Kasey Welker of St. Louis, Tara Ferrell of Benton, Mo., and Sarah Polen of Cape Girardeau.
Tyler Nelson of Sikeston was best man. Groomsmen were Geoff Stone of Mobile, Ala., Mike Henke of Lafayette, La., Mike Colon, Jared DeClue and Heath Sanders, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Drew Wilson of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride, and James Scarff of Jackson, Miss.
Candlelighters were Becca Bliss and Sarah Schenimann of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held at The Venue.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 28 at Celebrations.
Mrs. Gibson received a bachelor of science degree in political science from Southeast Missouri State University in 2008. She expects to receive a juris doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson in May 2011.
The groom is a 2008 graduate of Southeast University. He is employed with Trinity Apparel Group in Jackson, Miss.
After a wedding trip to Aruba, the couple is residing in Ridgeland, Miss.