- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 12/30/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following information. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Aaron Davis Jr., 46, 5 Village Drive, was arrested on a Miner, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for traffic offenses and on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for failure to appear for dangerous drugs.
* A 15-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of robbery.
* Derrick Jermaine Proctor, 30, 510 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for burglary.
* Jasper Daniel Hager, 23, of Uniontown, Mo., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for felony probation violation for child molestation.
* Candace Diona May, 25, 1105 Hidden Valley, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Ginger Karen Crockett, 37, 2802 Independence St., received a summons for indecent exposure.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A laptop and medication were reported stolen at 2432 Horseshoe Ridge.
* A 24-year-old man was placed in protective custody.