- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
PORTAGEVILLE, Mo. -- Laura Jo Haubold, 84, of Portageville died Saturday, Dec. 25, 2010, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
She was born Sept. 7, 1926, at Sikeston, daughter of Earl and Mary Lee Kincey Latham. She and Charlie Haubold were married Oct. 24, 1945, in Sikeston.
Haubold was a member of First United Methodist Church, United Methodist Women and American Legion Auxiliary.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a brother, William Earl Bud; four sisters, Virginia Beck, Mary Alice Latham, Martha May and Margaret Bissel.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Charles (Teresa) Haubold of Cape Girardeau, John Michael (Susan) Haubold of Jackson, Tenn.; a daughter, Jo Ann Haubold of Marion, Ill.; two grandchildren, Heather Layne and Kelly Kasten of Cape Girardeau; and four great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time Friday at DeLisle Funeral Home in Portageville.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Leland Butler officiating. Burial will be in Portageville Cemetery.
Pallbearers will be David Bissell, Armand Porter, Leslie Estes, Denis McCrate, Jim Bracey and Mike Alliger.
Please send condolences to the family online at delislefuneralhome.net.