- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Speak Out 12/29/10
Speeding on E. Main
After driving on East Main Street coming in off the interstate, you need to go less than 70 down Main Street. I wish the cops would sit out there and watch people more because some people, idiots like just passed, go like 70 and zoom around everybody, just think they can push everybody out of the way.
I plan to be very, very, very bad this Christmas. Natural gas has gotten so expensive, I could really use the coal.