- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
Speak Out 12/29/10
Speeding on E. Main
After driving on East Main Street coming in off the interstate, you need to go less than 70 down Main Street. I wish the cops would sit out there and watch people more because some people, idiots like just passed, go like 70 and zoom around everybody, just think they can push everybody out of the way.
I plan to be very, very, very bad this Christmas. Natural gas has gotten so expensive, I could really use the coal.