- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)2
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
Speak Out 12/29/10
Speeding on E. Main
After driving on East Main Street coming in off the interstate, you need to go less than 70 down Main Street. I wish the cops would sit out there and watch people more because some people, idiots like just passed, go like 70 and zoom around everybody, just think they can push everybody out of the way.
I plan to be very, very, very bad this Christmas. Natural gas has gotten so expensive, I could really use the coal.