- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Speak Out 12/29/10
Speeding on E. Main
After driving on East Main Street coming in off the interstate, you need to go less than 70 down Main Street. I wish the cops would sit out there and watch people more because some people, idiots like just passed, go like 70 and zoom around everybody, just think they can push everybody out of the way.
I plan to be very, very, very bad this Christmas. Natural gas has gotten so expensive, I could really use the coal.