Police report 12/29/10
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* James Allen Harris, 29, of Las Vegas was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Two boys were cited into juvenile court for stealing.
* Dakoda E. Umfleet, 25, 423 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for passing a bad check.
* Eather Maria Simpson, 25, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for a probation violation for assault.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* Cape Girardeau Honda, 385 Siemers Drive, reported a license plate stolen.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Checks were reported stolen, and forged, at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* Church Motor Co., 1927 N. Kingshighway, reported license plates stolen.
* A credit card was reported stolen at 3029 Patriot Drive.
* BiState Southern, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Cell phones were reported stolen at 300 N. Ellis St.
* A window was reported damaged at 1080 S. Ellis St.
* A vehicle's hood was reported dented at 161 West Drive.
* A car window was reported broken at 1800 Broadway, where a CD player face plate was also reported stolen.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
* Robbery was reported.