- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Fire report 12/29/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 3:19 a.m., emergency medical service on Lakeshore Drive.
* At 3:23 a.m., smoke/odor investigation on North West End Boulevard.
* At 9:54 a.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 10:17 a.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 11:15 a.m., a medical assist on Woodhollow Court.
* At 2:44 p.m., a medical assist on Minnesota Avenue.
* At 10:16 p.m., a combustible or flammable on Themis Street.
* At 11:06 p.m., a combustible or flammable on Luce Street.