- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Fire report 12/29/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 3:19 a.m., emergency medical service on Lakeshore Drive.
* At 3:23 a.m., smoke/odor investigation on North West End Boulevard.
* At 9:54 a.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 10:17 a.m., a medical assist in Doctors' Park.
* At 11:15 a.m., a medical assist on Woodhollow Court.
* At 2:44 p.m., a medical assist on Minnesota Avenue.
* At 10:16 p.m., a combustible or flammable on Themis Street.
* At 11:06 p.m., a combustible or flammable on Luce Street.