- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson Gives To Fallen Soldiers
Press Release January 1st 2011
The new Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson dealership located at 2100 E. Outer Road in Scott City, MO starts the new year off roaring to life on all cylinders. They are giving back to the community's fallen soldiers with the help of the Patriot Guard Riding Club with the Polar Bear Motorcycle Ride January 1st at 1:00 pm.
For every rider who braves the elements and participates, Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson will contribute a wreath to Wreaths Across America.
The Polar Bear ride is free to ALL riders. The more riders who participate, the more Boot-heel Harley-Davidson will give back to the community to commemorate our fallen soldiers.
For more information on this event please contact: Jason Butler at: (573) 334-7716
The men and woman of the Patriot Guard spend countless hours helping our local veterans weather it is to raise money for a needy veterans family or to escort a fallen comrade to his last resting place.
Wreaths Across America believes that there should be no veterans grave to go without a wreath to commemorate there service to our country and the many lives that have fallen to protect our country and freedoms.
Boot-Heel Harley Davison feels that the one of the many most heroic acts is for one of our fellow country men or woman is to enlist in military service and protect our country , rights and freedom.