- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Fire displaces family of seven (12/5/17)1
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)3
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson Gives To Fallen Soldiers
Press Release January 1st 2011
The new Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson dealership located at 2100 E. Outer Road in Scott City, MO starts the new year off roaring to life on all cylinders. They are giving back to the community's fallen soldiers with the help of the Patriot Guard Riding Club with the Polar Bear Motorcycle Ride January 1st at 1:00 pm.
For every rider who braves the elements and participates, Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson will contribute a wreath to Wreaths Across America.
The Polar Bear ride is free to ALL riders. The more riders who participate, the more Boot-heel Harley-Davidson will give back to the community to commemorate our fallen soldiers.
For more information on this event please contact: Jason Butler at: (573) 334-7716
The men and woman of the Patriot Guard spend countless hours helping our local veterans weather it is to raise money for a needy veterans family or to escort a fallen comrade to his last resting place.
Wreaths Across America believes that there should be no veterans grave to go without a wreath to commemorate there service to our country and the many lives that have fallen to protect our country and freedoms.
Boot-Heel Harley Davison feels that the one of the many most heroic acts is for one of our fellow country men or woman is to enlist in military service and protect our country , rights and freedom.