- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson Gives To Fallen Soldiers
Press Release January 1st 2011
The new Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson dealership located at 2100 E. Outer Road in Scott City, MO starts the new year off roaring to life on all cylinders. They are giving back to the community's fallen soldiers with the help of the Patriot Guard Riding Club with the Polar Bear Motorcycle Ride January 1st at 1:00 pm.
For every rider who braves the elements and participates, Boot-Heel Harley-Davidson will contribute a wreath to Wreaths Across America.
The Polar Bear ride is free to ALL riders. The more riders who participate, the more Boot-heel Harley-Davidson will give back to the community to commemorate our fallen soldiers.
For more information on this event please contact: Jason Butler at: (573) 334-7716
The men and woman of the Patriot Guard spend countless hours helping our local veterans weather it is to raise money for a needy veterans family or to escort a fallen comrade to his last resting place.
Wreaths Across America believes that there should be no veterans grave to go without a wreath to commemorate there service to our country and the many lives that have fallen to protect our country and freedoms.
Boot-Heel Harley Davison feels that the one of the many most heroic acts is for one of our fellow country men or woman is to enlist in military service and protect our country , rights and freedom.