- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 12/26/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 9:09 a.m., a medical assist on Cousin Street.
* At 9:24 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 12:25 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 6:39 p.m., alarm sounding on Independence Street.
* At 8:34 p.m., a fire call on Brenda Kay Court.
* At 9:19 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 2:47 a.m., a medical assist on Jefferson Avenue.
* At 5:31 a.m., smoke detector activation on North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:30 a.m., a citizen assist on Brenda Kay Court.
* At 1:43 p.m., a good intent call on Big Bend Road.
* At 1:57 p.m., a fire call on Bloomfield Street.
* At 2:49 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 3:33 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 3:39 p.m., a fire call on North Water Street.
* At 3:49 p.m., carbon monoxide incident on Big Bend Road.
* At 10:59 p.m., a gas leak on South Pacific Street.