- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape Girardeau fire report 12/26/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 9:09 a.m., a medical assist on Cousin Street.
* At 9:24 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 12:25 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 6:39 p.m., alarm sounding on Independence Street.
* At 8:34 p.m., a fire call on Brenda Kay Court.
* At 9:19 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 2:47 a.m., a medical assist on Jefferson Avenue.
* At 5:31 a.m., smoke detector activation on North Sprigg Street.
* At 9:30 a.m., a citizen assist on Brenda Kay Court.
* At 1:43 p.m., a good intent call on Big Bend Road.
* At 1:57 p.m., a fire call on Bloomfield Street.
* At 2:49 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 3:33 p.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 3:39 p.m., a fire call on North Water Street.
* At 3:49 p.m., carbon monoxide incident on Big Bend Road.
* At 10:59 p.m., a gas leak on South Pacific Street.