- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)34
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)8
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Rider pulls knife on California cabbie but leaves tip
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A California taxi passenger may have an anger problem, but he's no Grinch.
Police in Sacramento got a report that a man pulled a knife on a cab driver during a dispute but still made sure to pay his fare -- plus tip.
The Sacramento Bee said the rider argued with the driver about his desired destination Dec. 18, then pulled out a folding-blade knife, prompting the driver to run away on foot.
The passenger also fled -- after leaving his cab fare and a tip.
Police said the passenger has not been found.