- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Rider pulls knife on California cabbie but leaves tip
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A California taxi passenger may have an anger problem, but he's no Grinch.
Police in Sacramento got a report that a man pulled a knife on a cab driver during a dispute but still made sure to pay his fare -- plus tip.
The Sacramento Bee said the rider argued with the driver about his desired destination Dec. 18, then pulled out a folding-blade knife, prompting the driver to run away on foot.
The passenger also fled -- after leaving his cab fare and a tip.
Police said the passenger has not been found.