- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cisternas - McMullin
Miguel and Marcela Cisternas of Orem, Utah, announce the engagement of their daughter, Daniela Cisternas, to Mark Andrew McMullin. He is the son of John and Taffy McMullin of Cape Girardeau.
Cisternas is a graduate of Tim Panogos High School in Orem. She received a degree in accounting from Brigham Young University in 2007. She is employed by the School of Education at Brigham Young.
McMullin is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. After serving a two-year mission for his church, he attended BYU and received a business/finance degree in 2008. He is attending the University of Missouri School of Law and expects to graduate in 2012.
A Jan. 6, 2011, wedding is planned in the Newport Beach Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Newport Beach, Calif.