- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Puckett - Wills
Alisha Dawn Puckett and Terry Lynn Wills were married May 28, 2010, at Bloomfield, Mo. Judge Steve Mitchell performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Mary Puckett of Oran, Mo., and the late Gary Puckett. The groom is the son of Mitchell and Genevieve Wills of Advance, Mo.
Maid of honor was Tonya Pobst of Sikeston, Mo.
Nathan Wills of Bell City, Mo., son of the groom, was best man.
Mrs. Wills received bachelor of science degrees in elementary and special education, and a master's degree in elementary administration. She is a special education teacher at Malden Elementary School in Malden, Mo.
The groom received bachelor of science degrees in biology and chemistry. He is a science teacher at East Prairie High School in East Prairie, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple is residing in Dexter, Mo.