- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bollinger - Bomar
Mariah Kay Bollinger and Shannon Leigh Bomar were married July 31, 2010, at Deerfield Lodge. Travis Hendrix performed the ceremony. Vocalists were Candi Nelson of Scott City and Sean Bomar of Jackson, sister and brother of the groom.
The bride is the daughter of Frank and Donna Bollinger of Sedgewickville, Mo. Gary and Jeanine Bomar of Jackson are parents of the groom.
Matron of honor was Jodi Bollinger of Sedgewickville, sister-in-law of the bride. Bridesmaids were Skylar Bollinger of Marble Hill, Mo., niece of the bride; Paige Bomar of Cape Girardeau, niece of the groom; Elizabeth Bollinger of Sequin, Texas, niece of the bride; and Alissa Bomar of Jackson, niece of the groom.
Scott Bomar of Thebes, Ill., was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Sean and Shane Bomar of Jackson, Jared Bomar of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the groom; and Colby Bomar of Jackson, son of the groom. Ushers were Wyatt Bollinger of Sedgewickville, brother of the bride, and Jason Johnson of Dexter, Mo., uncle of the groom.
Flower girl was Kyra Bollinger of Jackson, daughter of Anthony Bollinger and Kacey McMinn, and great-niece of the bride. Ringbearer was Dakota Bomar of Jackson, son of the groom.
A reception and dance was held at Deerfield.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 30 at Deerfield.
Mrs. Bomar is a graduate of Meadow Heights High School and Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Procter and Gamble.
The groom is a graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed by Drury Co.
The couple is residing in Jackson.