- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Campbell - Cook
Tiffany Dawn Campbell and Justin Lee Cook were married at sunset May 7, 2010, on the beach in Destin, Fla. The Rev. Brian Koopman performed the ceremony. Violinist was Michelle Adams of Destin.
The bride is the daughter of Tony and Sheila Campbell of Bernie, Mo. The groom is the son of Steve and Lisa Cook and Teresa and Carl Pease, all of Cape Girardeau.
Maids of honor were Sarah Lawfield of New Madrid, Mo., and Haley Jennings of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Nicole Palmer of Bernie and Staci Taylor of Birmingham, Ala., sister of the groom.
Josh Miller of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Rick Davis of Cape Girardeau, Chris Barrows of Perryville, Mo., and Eric Niswonger of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held May 15 at Drury Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 6 at Louisiana Lagniappe in Destin.
Mrs. Cook is a 1999 graduate of Bernie High School. She received a bachelor's degree in social work from Southeast Missouri State University in 2006. She is employed with her husband's business, Justin Cook State Farm Insurance in Aledo, Ill.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor's degree in finance from Southeast in 2005. He is the agent with Justin Cook State Farm Insurance.
After a wedding trip to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, the couple is residing in Aledo.