- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Evelyn G. Grass, 93, of Perryville died Friday, Dec. 18, 2010, at Independence Care Center of Perry County.
She was born in Perry County on Aug. 20, 1917, daughter of the late Robert F. and Theresia Huber Grass.
She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
She is survived by nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; three brothers, Joseph, Herbert and Robert Grass; three sisters, Frances Grass, Stella Grass and Edna Schumer.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home with a Catholic wake at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
She will then be taken to St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church for Mass at 10 a.m. with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating.
Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorial preference is Masses or St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.