- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Evelyn G. Grass, 93, of Perryville died Friday, Dec. 18, 2010, at Independence Care Center of Perry County.
She was born in Perry County on Aug. 20, 1917, daughter of the late Robert F. and Theresia Huber Grass.
She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
She is survived by nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; three brothers, Joseph, Herbert and Robert Grass; three sisters, Frances Grass, Stella Grass and Edna Schumer.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Young and Sons Funeral Home with a Catholic wake at 7:30 p.m. Visitation will continue from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
She will then be taken to St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church for Mass at 10 a.m. with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating.
Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorial preference is Masses or St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.