The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeremy J. Ford, 35, 411 Fitzgerald St., was arrested on suspicion of operating a nightclub after hours.
* Crystal L. Miller, 26, 121 N. Park Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Virginia H. Story, 18, 1710 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of intoxicants.
* A theft was reported at 14 N. Fountain St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2109 William St.
* Televisions, a Nintendo Wii, jewelry and medication were reported stolen at 1410 Good Hope St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Second-degree assault, property damage and child endangerment were reported.
* A 42-year-old man was placed in protective custody.