- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 12/20/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeremy J. Ford, 35, 411 Fitzgerald St., was arrested on suspicion of operating a nightclub after hours.
* Crystal L. Miller, 26, 121 N. Park Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Virginia H. Story, 18, 1710 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of intoxicants.
* A theft was reported at 14 N. Fountain St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2109 William St.
* Televisions, a Nintendo Wii, jewelry and medication were reported stolen at 1410 Good Hope St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Second-degree assault, property damage and child endangerment were reported.
* A 42-year-old man was placed in protective custody.