- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Sikeston man dead after Saturday motorcycle crash
NEW HAMBURG, Mo. -- A Sikeston, Mo. man was pronounced dead Saturday after he struck a tree and was thrown off his Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
Mark Childers, 49, was traveling Scott County Road 241 just south of New Hamburg when he missed a curve and ran off the right side of the road, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The accident occurred around 3 p.m.