- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Reisenbichler - Hayman
Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Reisenbichler and Myra Reisenbichler of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Leah Reisenbichler, to Derek Hayman. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Hayman of Farmington, Mo., and Mr. and Mrs. Danny Grogan of Jackson.
Reisenbichler is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She received an associate degree in nursing from Southeast Hospital College of Nursing in 2005, and is pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing at Southeast Missouri State University. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital.
Hayman is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed at DriveStone Brick Paving.
A family wedding is planned Jan. 1, 2011, at Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.