- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police/fire report 12/17/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of Oak Street.
* A theft was reported in the 2900 block of East Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 200 block of West Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Mutual aid on South Sprigg Street.
* Emergency medical service on North Missouri Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A citizen assist on Brown Street.
* A citizen assist on Deerwood Drive.
* Assist police on Brandom Street.