- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Son to Kenneth Charles and Meredith Noel Scherer of Advance, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 8:05 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010. Name, Tanner Raymond. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Scherer is the former Meredith Cox, daughter of George and Mary Nelle Cox of Advance. She is employed at the Lutheran Home. Scherer is the son of Charles and Rose Ann Scherer of Benton, Mo. He is employed by ASA Asphalt.
Son to J.J. and Erica Dawn Cooper of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 1:06 p.m. Monday, Dec. 6, 2010. Name, Cannon Joseph. Weight, 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Cooper is the former Erica McGhee, daughter of Shannon McGhee of Jackson. She is a server at The Branding Iron. Cooper is the son of Tracey Stewart of Jackson. He is a cook at O'Charley's.
Son to Wesley Lucas and Allison Anne Page of Scott City, Southeast Hospital, 10:17 p.m. Monday, Dec. 6, 2010. Name, Brock Lucas. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Page is the former Allison Burger, daughter of Jamie and Sherry Burger. She is accounts coordinator at Red Letter Communications. Page is the son of Kenny and Diane Page. He is employed at Buzzi Unicem USA.
Daughter to Matthew Brice and Samantha Marie Julian of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 12:31 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2010. Name, Rowan Dawn. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Julian is the former Samantha Radica, daughter of Cindy Moyers and Donnie Greere of Marble Hill, Mo. Julian is the son of Donna Julian and Steve Julian of Shawneetown. He is employed by Prime Transportation.