- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wayne Riddle, 35, of Daleville, Ala., husband of Tiffany Rose Riddle and son of Dwight D. and Barbara R. Crump Riddle, passed away Friday, Dec. 10, 2010, in Daleville.
He was born May 9, 1975, in Monroe, N.C. He and Tiffany Rose Flowers were married Oct. 18, 2008, in North Carolina.
Wayne had lived in Dexter and Cape Girardeau, Mo., Starkville and Crystal Springs, Miss., before moving to Daleville eight months ago.
He was a computer engineer. He enjoyed theology, model airplanes, hunting and fishing, scuba diving, horseback riding, and loved to fly. He became a Mason during his time in Starkville.
Wayne served 16 years in the Mississippi National Guard.
Survivors include his wife, Tiffany Rose Riddle of Daleville; a son, Ryan Wayne Riddle of Crystal Springs; his parents, Dwight Riddle of Hazlehurst, Miss., Barbara R. Riddle of Springfield, Mo.; a brother, Michael D. Riddle of St. Louis; many aunts, uncles, cousins, and other relatives.
The funeral will be attended by many loyal friends who contributed to his life.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at Watkins and Sons Chapel in Dexter. Dr. Albert Bisson, professor of theology at Mississippi State University, will officiate. Burial will be in Smith-Stevenson Cemetery near Dexter.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.watkinsfuneralhome.com.