- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Jackie Wayne Lincoln, 54, of Holts Summit, Mo., died Saturday, Dec. 11, 2010, in Grundy Center, Iowa.
He was born Feb. 23, 1956, in Cape Girardeau, son of the late Sherman William and Elsie Lou Upchurch Lincoln.
Jackie attended Woodland High School in Marble Hill and Chillicothe Area Vocational College. He was a truck driver for Doolittle Trailer Manufacturing and was also a farm machinery and Diesel mechanic. He enjoyed mechanical work and helping farmers like the Elley Brothers, Smart Brothers and W.A. Roots.
He is survived by three children, Melissa Thurman of Hillsboro, Mo., Ashley Lincoln of Linn, Mo., Daniel Lincoln of Holts Summit; a grandson, Hayden Thurman of Hillsboro; six sisters, Helen Jackson of Jackson, Mary Lou Ozment of Sikeston, Mo., Linda Sims of Moberly, Mo., Wanda Foster of Marble Hill, Patricia Hendricks of Advance, Mo., Ladonna Petzoldt of Altenburg, Mo.; three brothers, Richard Lincoln of Linneus, Mo., Donald and Gry Lincoln of Marble Hill; and several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by a brother, Max Lincoln.
Friends will be received from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Interment will be in Cook Cemetery at Scopus, Mo.