- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)5
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)1
Saint Francis Gives to First Call for Help
Saint Francis Medical Center employees donated $3,777 to First Call for Help through The Power of Sharing campaign. Employees raised a total of $129,496 for local human service agencies, exceeding the goal of $90,000. The Saint Francis Family designated donations to six agencies and members of The Power of Sharing committee presented those funds to the respective agencies in December.
From left: Melindi Abner, Power of Sharing campaign committee chair; Felecia Blanton, Power of Sharing committee member; Denise Wimp, director of First Call for Help; and Elma Staten, Power of Sharing committee member.