- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)50
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Saint Francis Gives to First Call for Help
Saint Francis Medical Center employees donated $3,777 to First Call for Help through The Power of Sharing campaign. Employees raised a total of $129,496 for local human service agencies, exceeding the goal of $90,000. The Saint Francis Family designated donations to six agencies and members of The Power of Sharing committee presented those funds to the respective agencies in December.
From left: Melindi Abner, Power of Sharing campaign committee chair; Felecia Blanton, Power of Sharing committee member; Denise Wimp, director of First Call for Help; and Elma Staten, Power of Sharing committee member.