The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Colleen Riordan, 35, 1836 State Highway V, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* James Darnel Noland, 50, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for two counts of littering.
* Richard L. Jenkins, 24, 2810 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Sandra K. Cardenas, 46, of Daisy was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart.
* Orrian X. Cardenas, 17, of Daisy was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Walmart.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing, possession of methamphetamine precursors with the intent to manufacture.
* Christopher A. Beal, 24, 510 N. Fountain St., was arrested on suspicion of assault and a peace disturbance.
* Trevon D. Starnes, 17, 1006 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon, resisting arrest and an assault on a law enforcement officer.
* Melanie A. Swift, 25, 1459 Rand St., was arrested on a Dexter, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* John T. Slaner III, 19, 156 S. Minnesota Ave., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of intoxicants.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of displaying license plates of another person and driving with a revoked license.
* Matthew T. Riordan 37, 1836 State Highway V, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violations for traffic offenses.
* Money was reported stolen at 529 Olive St.
* A laptop and television were reported stolen at 1012 N. Frederick St.
* Identity theft was reported.
* Medication was reported stolen.
* A wallet and an Nintendo DS were reported stolen at 1236 Bertling St.
* A sound dock was reported stolen at 727 Caruthers Ave.
* Property damage and hindering prosecution were reported.
* Perjury was reported.
* Receiving stolen property was reported.
* A 44-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 37-year-old man was placed in protective custody.