- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 12/9/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 12:39 a.m., a fire call on Linden Street.
* At 1:09 a.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 1:52 a.m., a fire call on William Street.
* At 3:15 a.m., a fire call on William Street.
* At 4:54 a.m., a fire call on Independence Street.
* At 8:43 a.m., a medical assist on South Henderson Avenue.
* At 8:44 a.m., a fire call at Towers Circle.
* At 9:56 a.m., a medical assist on North Park Drive.
* At 10:52 a.m., a fire call on South Mount Auburn.
* At 12:02 p.m., smoke detector activation on Linden Street.
* At 1:12 p.m., a citizen assist on North Park Drive.
* At 4:54 p.m., unauthorized burning on Timon Way.
* At 6:14 p.m., a medical assist on New Madrid Street.
* At 8:11 p.m., alarm activation at Dearmont.
* At 9:19 p.m., a fire call on Price Drive.