- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Two injured in Cape Girardeau County rollover accident
A Jackson man and a Scott City woman were seriously injured in a one-vehicle accident Wednesday morning about one mile south of Cape Girardeau, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
The accident occurred at 10:25 a.m. on Cape Girardeau County Road 206.
Darrin P. Underwood, 22, and Sarah D. Wright, 21, were transported via ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau after their vehicle left the road and rolled.
The highway patrol crash report didn't indicate if the two were wearing their seat belts.