- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ORAN, Mo. -- Terry J. Mattingly, 63, of Ironton, Mo., formerly of Oran, died Monday, Dec. 6, 2010, at Parkland Health Center in Farmington, Mo.
He was born Dec. 25, 1946, in Oran, son of Irvan Charles and Ethel Marie Richardson Mattingly.
Terry retired from Alco Discount Store in Ironton as a retail manager, after working a total of 40 years in retail management. He was a member of Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran, Ironton Chamber of Commerce and VFW Post 5896.
He was a Vietnam veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include three sons, Scott Mattingly of San Antonio, Christopher Mattingly of St. Louis, Brent Mattingly of Ironton; a brother, Charles R. Mattingly of Des Arc, Mo.; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
Funeral mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Guardian Angel Catholic Church, with the Rev. Randy Tochtrop officiating. Burial will be in Guardian Angel Catholic Cemetery, with full military rights by Missouri Military Honors.