- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire report 12/8/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 1:15 a.m., a fire call on Siemers Drive.
* At 4:50 a.m., alarm activation on North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 7:36 a.m., a medical assist on Steven Drive.
* At 2:03 p.m., emergency medical service on Pemiscot Street.
* At 2:22 p.m., storage shed fire on North Spranish Street.
* At 2:39 p.m., a medical assist on North Park Drive.
* At 5:45 p.m., a medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 6:28 p.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 11:43 p.m., a fire call on North Kingshighway.