- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Fire report 12/8/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 1:15 a.m., a fire call on Siemers Drive.
* At 4:50 a.m., alarm activation on North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 7:36 a.m., a medical assist on Steven Drive.
* At 2:03 p.m., emergency medical service on Pemiscot Street.
* At 2:22 p.m., storage shed fire on North Spranish Street.
* At 2:39 p.m., a medical assist on North Park Drive.
* At 5:45 p.m., a medical assist on South Pacific Street.
* At 6:28 p.m., a medical assist on Independence Street.
* At 11:43 p.m., a fire call on North Kingshighway.