Police report 12/8/10
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Isaac J. Powers, 20, 906 Aspen Drive, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of stealing, resisting arrest and property damage.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of assault on a law enforcement officers, resisting arrest and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Trevon D. Starnes, 17, 1006 N. Frederick St., was arrested on a parole violation.
* Michelle Denise Thomas, 52, 421 Sheridan Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Justin Wayne Windeknecht, 17, 1741 Dunklin St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Dshay Danielle Westbrook, 22, 24 Village Drive, was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Eric Patrick Russell, 38, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for a probation violation and on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for violation of using a proper signal and failure to appear for driving with a revoked license.
* Money was reported stolen at 127 Siemers Drive.
* Two ceiling fans and a stove were reported stolen at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* Domestic assault and assault were reported.
* M&M Golf Carts, 6241 Dalhousie Drive, reported a window damaged and golf carts stolen.
* A 50-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 22-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety released the following items.
* A silver camera was reported stolen in Towers North.