- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Missouri State Highway Patrol troop to crack down on drunk drivers this month
POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. -- The Missouri State Highway Patrol announced it will conduct DWI saturation operations in some of the 13 counties it oversees during December.
Counties in Troop E are Bollinger, Butler, Cape Girardeau, Dunklin, Iron, Madison, Mississippi, New Madrid, Pemiscot, Ripley, Scott, Stoddard and Wayne.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol urges everyone to report any vehicle they observe operating in a careless and imprudent manner.
The public can contact the highway patrol toll-free at -800-525-5555 or on their cellular phone at *55.