- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Gov. Nixon to announce incentives for Cape Girardeau medical project
A health care cooperative planned in downtown Cape Girardeau is expected to create 135 jobs and renovate several historic buildings. Gov. Jay Nixon will be in Cape Girardeau to join local economic development officials in making the announcement today about state incentives Hometown Innovation Team LLC will receive to assist with the project.
The announcement will be at 10 a.m. today at 325 Broadway, the former First Federal Bank building.