- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)9
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
McDonalds Donates to the Jackson Police Toy Drive
McDonalds of Jackson teamed up with the Jackson Police Department to sponsor a McToy Drive Night on Tuesday, November 23. McDonalds donated 25% of all sales from 4-8pm to the Jackson Police Department for thier Annual Toy Drive.
Proceeds will be used for the Toy Drive, The Safe House for Women, The Marines Toys for Tots, and the Elk's of Jackson food drive. If you would like to make a cash donation it can be dropped off at the Jackson Police Department until Dec. 24. Presenting the check are Lisa Hudson, Jackson McDonalds Store Manager, Cheryl Farrow, Area Supervisor for McDonalds; accepting check are Officers Chad Ludwig, Rachel Byrd, and Jason Angle.