- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
McDonalds Donates to the Jackson Police Toy Drive
McDonalds of Jackson teamed up with the Jackson Police Department to sponsor a McToy Drive Night on Tuesday, November 23. McDonalds donated 25% of all sales from 4-8pm to the Jackson Police Department for thier Annual Toy Drive.
Proceeds will be used for the Toy Drive, The Safe House for Women, The Marines Toys for Tots, and the Elk's of Jackson food drive. If you would like to make a cash donation it can be dropped off at the Jackson Police Department until Dec. 24. Presenting the check are Lisa Hudson, Jackson McDonalds Store Manager, Cheryl Farrow, Area Supervisor for McDonalds; accepting check are Officers Chad Ludwig, Rachel Byrd, and Jason Angle.