- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Judge hears Mosby's formerly suppressed confession at Robinson hearing (8/9/17)
- $34 million student housing project on schedule, developer says (8/14/17)2
McDonalds Donates to the Jackson Police Toy Drive
McDonalds of Jackson teamed up with the Jackson Police Department to sponsor a McToy Drive Night on Tuesday, November 23. McDonalds donated 25% of all sales from 4-8pm to the Jackson Police Department for thier Annual Toy Drive.
Proceeds will be used for the Toy Drive, The Safe House for Women, The Marines Toys for Tots, and the Elk's of Jackson food drive. If you would like to make a cash donation it can be dropped off at the Jackson Police Department until Dec. 24. Presenting the check are Lisa Hudson, Jackson McDonalds Store Manager, Cheryl Farrow, Area Supervisor for McDonalds; accepting check are Officers Chad Ludwig, Rachel Byrd, and Jason Angle.