- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)5
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
McDonalds Donates to the Jackson Police Toy Drive
McDonalds of Jackson teamed up with the Jackson Police Department to sponsor a McToy Drive Night on Tuesday, November 23. McDonalds donated 25% of all sales from 4-8pm to the Jackson Police Department for thier Annual Toy Drive.
Proceeds will be used for the Toy Drive, The Safe House for Women, The Marines Toys for Tots, and the Elk's of Jackson food drive. If you would like to make a cash donation it can be dropped off at the Jackson Police Department until Dec. 24. Presenting the check are Lisa Hudson, Jackson McDonalds Store Manager, Cheryl Farrow, Area Supervisor for McDonalds; accepting check are Officers Chad Ludwig, Rachel Byrd, and Jason Angle.