- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Speak Out 12/7/10
THANK you to the Jackson Manor for such a good Thanksgiving dinner Nov. 21. The food was excellent and the residents enjoyed themselves. Also, the entertainment was very nice. Thanks.
I love the New York Times Book Review characterization of Alan Greenspan as "the fallen maestro of the Federal Reserve, whose see-no-evil-free-market ideology made a virtue of unchecked financial recklessness."
WHY are there still so many problems relating to home foreclosures? The once easily tracked monthly mortgage payments are being bundled into Wall Street securities.
IF you think the overall student achievement level is bad now, can you imagine what it would be if the dropout rate was zero?