- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Speak Out 12/7/10
THANK you to the Jackson Manor for such a good Thanksgiving dinner Nov. 21. The food was excellent and the residents enjoyed themselves. Also, the entertainment was very nice. Thanks.
I love the New York Times Book Review characterization of Alan Greenspan as "the fallen maestro of the Federal Reserve, whose see-no-evil-free-market ideology made a virtue of unchecked financial recklessness."
WHY are there still so many problems relating to home foreclosures? The once easily tracked monthly mortgage payments are being bundled into Wall Street securities.
IF you think the overall student achievement level is bad now, can you imagine what it would be if the dropout rate was zero?