- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Speak Out 12/7/10
THANK you to the Jackson Manor for such a good Thanksgiving dinner Nov. 21. The food was excellent and the residents enjoyed themselves. Also, the entertainment was very nice. Thanks.
I love the New York Times Book Review characterization of Alan Greenspan as "the fallen maestro of the Federal Reserve, whose see-no-evil-free-market ideology made a virtue of unchecked financial recklessness."
WHY are there still so many problems relating to home foreclosures? The once easily tracked monthly mortgage payments are being bundled into Wall Street securities.
IF you think the overall student achievement level is bad now, can you imagine what it would be if the dropout rate was zero?