- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)2
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
- Business notebook: Jackson boutique has regional roots in retail (7/17/17)
Saturday, Jan. 22, from 9:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. a pro-life rally will be held at the State Capitol Building in Jefferson City. Afterward, a petition drive for the "Personhood Amendment" will begin. This is a grassroots ballot initiative to stop abortion in Missouri through an amendment to the State Constitution declaring "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" as outlined in the U.S. Constitution. Approximately 33 other states are working on the "Personhood Amendment."
JOHN P. FITTS, Noel, Mo.