- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Keith Edgar Abernathy and Christy Lynnette Smith of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:20 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 7, 2010. Name, Harley Lynnette Senciboy. Weight, 6 pounds, 2 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Smith is the former Christy Senciboy, daughter of Thomas Senciboy of Oran, Mo., and Virginia Magee of Sikeston, Mo. Smith and Abernathy are self-employed. He is the son of Edgar Abernathy and Linda Abernathy of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Jeremy David and Michelle Lynn Gremard of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:01 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2010. Name, Wyatt Kellan. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Seventh child, sixth son. Mrs. Gremard is the former Michelle King, daughter of Claudia Starling of Chaffee, Mo., and Raymond King of New Castle, Ind. She is employed at Cato. Gremard is the son of Donna Goeller of Granite City, Ill., and Don Gremard of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Plaza Tire Service.
Son to Curtis T. and Mysti L. Brimer of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:48 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010. Name, Curtis George. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth child, first son. Mrs. Brimer is the former Mysti McIntosh, daughter of Greg McIntosh of Karnak, Ill., and Sandra English of Paducah, Ky. Brimer is the son of Beth Moss of Piedmont, Mo. He is employed at Plaza Tire Service.