- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
Daughter to Keith Edgar Abernathy and Christy Lynnette Smith of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:20 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 7, 2010. Name, Harley Lynnette Senciboy. Weight, 6 pounds, 2 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Ms. Smith is the former Christy Senciboy, daughter of Thomas Senciboy of Oran, Mo., and Virginia Magee of Sikeston, Mo. Smith and Abernathy are self-employed. He is the son of Edgar Abernathy and Linda Abernathy of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Jeremy David and Michelle Lynn Gremard of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:01 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2010. Name, Wyatt Kellan. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Seventh child, sixth son. Mrs. Gremard is the former Michelle King, daughter of Claudia Starling of Chaffee, Mo., and Raymond King of New Castle, Ind. She is employed at Cato. Gremard is the son of Donna Goeller of Granite City, Ill., and Don Gremard of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Plaza Tire Service.
Son to Curtis T. and Mysti L. Brimer of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:48 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010. Name, Curtis George. Weight, 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth child, first son. Mrs. Brimer is the former Mysti McIntosh, daughter of Greg McIntosh of Karnak, Ill., and Sandra English of Paducah, Ky. Brimer is the son of Beth Moss of Piedmont, Mo. He is employed at Plaza Tire Service.