- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape Girardeau police report 12/7/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua A. Locke, 25, 1504 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Jerry J. Gow, 45, 315 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* A subject was in custody, pending the filing of formal charges, for stealing and property damage.
* Robert E. Lee Myers IV, 18, 1119 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage. He also received a summons for property damage.
* David W. Bell, 44, 1736 Dunklin St., received a summons for failure to have a business license.
* An assault was reported.
* Money was reported stolen at 1224 William St.
* Theft was reported.
* A 19-year-old man was placed in protective custody.