- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 12/7/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua A. Locke, 25, 1504 Whitener St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Jerry J. Gow, 45, 315 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a law enforcement officer and resisting arrest.
* A subject was in custody, pending the filing of formal charges, for stealing and property damage.
* Robert E. Lee Myers IV, 18, 1119 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of property damage. He also received a summons for property damage.
* David W. Bell, 44, 1736 Dunklin St., received a summons for failure to have a business license.
* An assault was reported.
* Money was reported stolen at 1224 William St.
* Theft was reported.
* A 19-year-old man was placed in protective custody.