- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- JoAnn Statler,63, of Perryville died Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 21, 1947, at Dexter, Mo., daughter of Robert and Geraldine Pruitt Ridenhower. She married Kelly Statler on July 26, 1969, at Dexter.
JoAnn was an associate at Perryville Walmart. She was a Perryville High School band booster, and of the Lutheran belief.
Survivors include her husband, Kelly Statler of Perryville; a son, Kirk Statler of Louisville, Ky.; a daughter, Lori Ann Cole of St. Louis; and her mother, Geraldine Ridenhower of Mount Vernon, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 a.m. to service time Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.
Memorials preferred to Saxony Lutheran Church.