- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Pamela "Pam" Reisenbichler, 46, of Jackson passed away Thursday, Dec. 2, 2010, at her home.
She was born Jan. 28, 1964, in Cape Girardeau, to the late Roy E. and Mary L. Grimes James. She and Kevin L. Reisenbichler were married Feb. 13, 1982.
In addition to her husband, loving survivors include three children, Jessica and Curtis Reisenbichler and Crystal (Jason) Schuler, all of Jackson; six grandchildren; five siblings, Sheila (Mac) Young of Wood River, Ill., Marty (Joyce) Aldrich of O'Fallon, Mo., Manuel James (fiancee Judy) of Springfield, Ill., Frankie James of Jackson, and Carla James of Jackson.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister, Patricia Moore.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to time of service Monday at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Luther Rhodes officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions to the family are appreciated.
Online condolence messages may be sent to the family by visiting www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.