- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Aerial photo of old Shoe Factory in the 70s
The following photo has been submitted by a user of semissourian.com. To submit your own photo to the site, click here.
Friday, December 3, 2010
An aerial photo of the International Shoe Co. factory from the 70s. The Isle of Capri gambling casino is slated to go there.
For more photos and some interesting factoids about the shoe factory, go to