- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
Aerial photo of old Shoe Factory in the 70s
The following photo has been submitted by a user of semissourian.com. To submit your own photo to the site, click here.
Friday, December 3, 2010
An aerial photo of the International Shoe Co. factory from the 70s. The Isle of Capri gambling casino is slated to go there.
For more photos and some interesting factoids about the shoe factory, go to