- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape Girardeau fire report 12/3/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 1:09 a.m., emergency medical service on Water Street.
* At 8:30 a.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 11:45 a.m., a medical assist on Clark Avenue.
* At 12:20 p.m., a medical assist on Penrod Drive.
* At 12:49 p.m., a brush or grass fire on Robin Hood Circle.
* At 1:04 p.m., a power line down on Jane Drive.
* At 2:35 p.m., a medical assist on Albert Street.
* At 3:59 p.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 5:54 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 11:41 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 3:25 a.m., a fire call on Delwin Street.
* At 3:53 a.m., a fire call on North Kingshighway.
* At 8:13 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 8:37 a.m., smoke detector activation on Lacey Street.
* At 1:14 p.m., a passenger vehicle fire on Gordonville Road.
* At 3:07 p.m., a fire call on North Kingshighway.
* At 6:29 p.m., a fire call on South Silver Springs Road.
* At 8:32 p.m., a fire call on William Street.
* At 9:19 p.m., a fire call on Aspen Drive.
* At 9:32 p.m., a medical assist on Whitener Street.
* At 9:47 p.m., a fire call on South Kingshighway.
* At 10:13 p.m., smoke or odor investigation on Jefferson Avenue.