- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to Adonis Lamarr Davis and Victoria Lynn Clark of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:02 p.m. Monday, Nov. 15, 2010. Name, A'Kiyah Nevaeh. Weight, 4 pounds, 1 ounce. Ms. Clark is the daughter of Vickey Clark of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at National Asset Recovery Services. Davis is the son of Aaron Davis of Cape Girardeau and Mary Morris of East Prairie, Mo. He is employed at Havco Wood Products Inc.
Daughter to Rayburn and Jessica Ann Cowan Jr. of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:55 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2010. Name, Anniston Vonne Lee. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Cowan is the former Jessica Oxford, daughter of Robert Keller and Karen Keller of Cape Girardeau. She is assistant manager at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Jackson.
Son to Elijah Joseph Cortez and Lisa Marie Picou of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:18 p.m. Friday, Nov. 26, 2010. Name, Madden Elijah. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Picou is the daughter of Gail and Gary Zweigart of Jackson. She is employed by Comfort Keepers. Cortez is the son of Vanita Crites and Bill Cortez of Jackson. He is employed at Red Lobster.