- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)2
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Southerner by Tractors owners seek to bring 'sophisticated Southern' cuisine (9/12/17)
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)1
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
Cape Girardeau police report 11/30/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* James Olie Dixon Jr., 28, 611 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute.
* Alonzo Latrez Morgan, 18, 1101 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon, resisting arrest and a peace disturbance.
* Sonda Denise Williams, 44, 316 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Robert Lee Strayhorn, 25, of East Prairie, Mo., was arrested on a Sikeston Department of Public Safety warrant for contempt of court.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of filing a false report.
* Frances A. Nolen, 37, 505 Henderson Ave., received a summons for a leash-law and animal license violation.
* Shawni P. Schrum, 17, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., received a summons for shoplifting from Spencers Gifts, 3049 William St.
* Andrew Donald P. Lipp, 17, of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., received a summons for shoplifting from Spencers Gifts, 3049 William St.
* A Nintendo and other items were reported stolen at 319 S. Middle St.
* A GPS unit and iPhone were reported stolen at 1406 Amblewood Drive.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 110 N. Hanover St.
* A CD player face plate and an iPod were reported stolen at 1347 Amblewood Drive.
* A TV and an Xbox were reported stolen at 616 Emerald St.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 45 S. West End Blvd.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 3026 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
* A 14-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* Trespassing was reported.
* The Cape Girardeau School District, 205 Caruthers Ave., reported truancy.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court for a peace disturbance.
* Prohibited acts of noise were reported at 312 Bellevue St.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Southeast Missouri State University Department of Public Safety reported the following items.
* Wyky Jean, age not given, of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., received a summons for theft.