- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau fire report 11/29/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 1:43 a.m., a medical assist on Albert Street.
* At 4:36 a.m., a medical assist on Cape Meadows Circle.
* At 8:16 a.m., a medical assist on Linden Street.
* At 8:19 a.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 9:48 a.m., emergency medical service on William Street.
* At 3:38 p.m., a medical assist on Longview Drive.
* At 4:32 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 4:54 p.m., an unauthorized burning on Kingsway Drive.
* At 6:21 p.m., a medical assist on North Fountain Street.
* At 6:52 p.m., a medical assist on Village Drive.
* At 7:21 p.m., a medical assist on South Lorimier Street.
* At 10:34 p.m., a medical assist on North Street.
* At 11:24 p.m., heat coming from a shorted circuit in Cape County Park North.
* At 11:53 p.m., a fire call on Bloomfield Street.