- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Seabaugh - 70 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Buford Seabaugh of the Lutheran Home celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a reception Sept. 26, 2010, at the Lutheran Home. Hosts were their son, granddaughter, and friends, Christy Bock and Mike and Joyce Kester.
The couple was married Sept. 28, 1940.
The Seabaughs have a son, John Seabaugh of St. Louis, and a daughter, the late Ramona McGraw. They have two grandchildren, two great-grandchildren, and a great-great-grandson.