- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Sweet - 25 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Darrell Sweet of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary with a dinner party Nov. 6, 2010. The event was held at the home of Kathy and Dwayne Kirchhoff of Cape Girardeau, sister and brother-in-law of Mrs. Sweet.
Sweet and Becky Lueder were married Nov. 16, 1985, at Scriptural Lutheran Church, by the Rev. Henry Geishen. Their attendants were Connie Farris Brown and Mark Stovall.
The couple has three children, Bethany Sweet of Jefferson City, Mo., Becca Sweet and Drue Sweet of Cape Girardeau.